- An all-in-one, versatile blade that offers flexible configurations to meet your changing business needs
- Provides superior performance with the latest Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family and 1600 MHz memory
The OSX BladeServer offers you flexible configuration options and provides you the energy efficiency and density you need. Combine the twelve DIMM slots supporting up to 192 GB of DDR3 memory at 1600 MHz, with the integrated 1 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) onboard for flexibility with value.
The OSX BladeServer offers value for performance, with support for the new 8-core Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family that processes up to 16 simultaneous threads and 1600 MHz memory. It is ideal for a variety of workloads such as business applications, virtualization, IT and web infrastructure, point of sale and smart computing.
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2400 product family, with up to 8 cores
- Up to 192 GB (assuming 16 GB DIMMs), 12 DIMM sockets - VLP Registered ECC DDR3, at 1333 or 1600 MHz
- 1 standard CIOv and 1 high-speed CFFh expansion slot
- Broadcom BCM5718 B0 Dual 1 Gb
- RAID-0, -1 with choice of software or hardware RAID
- Supports hot-swap SAS/SATA HDDs or solid-state drives
Contact us for more information.